1. Everybody you married has a shortcoming. Just God doesn’t have a shortcoming. So on the off chance that you center around your companion’s shortcoming you can’t get the best out of his solidarity.
2. Everybody has a dim history. Nobody is a heavenly attendant. At the point when you get married or you need to get married quit diving into somebody’s past. What makes a difference most is the current existence of your accomplice. Old things have died. Forgive and never look back. Zero in on the present and what’s to come.
3. Each marriage has its own difficulties. Marriage isn’t a walk in the park.. Genuine affection demonstrates in the midst of difficulties. Battle for your marriage. Recollect the pledge For better in negative ways. In disorder and in wellbeing be there.
4. Each marriage has various degrees of progress. We can never be equivalent. Some will be far, some behind. To stay away from marriage stresses, show restraint, try sincerely and with time your marriage dreams will work out.
5. Getting married is proclaiming war. At the point when you get married you should proclaim battle against adversaries of marriage.
Absence of affection , Rudeness, Laziness, Disrespect, Cheating are also challenges in marriage
6. There is no ideal marriage. There is no instant marriage. Marriage is difficult work. Volunteer yourself to work every day on it. Marriage resembles a vehicle that needs legitimate support and appropriate assistance. In the event that this isn’t done it will separate some place presenting the proprietor to peril or some unfortunate conditions. Let us not be reckless about our relationships.
7. God can’t give you a total individual you want. He gives you the individual as crude materials with the end goal for you to shape the individual that you want.
8. When you get married you will facing a gigantic challenge. Circumstances may change so leave space for changes.
9. Marriage isn’t an agreement. It is perpetual. It needs all out responsibility. Separation start in the psyche and the fiend takes care of the brain. Never at any point engage musings of getting a separation. Never undermine your mate with separate. Take decision to stay married. God loathes separate.
10. Each marriage has a cost to pay. Marriage resembles a ledger. The cash you store that you pull out. On the off chance that you don’t store love, harmony and care into your marriage, you are not a contender for an euphoric home.
Ship off those you care about in light of the fact that no one can tell who you might be making a difference. May God favor all of you.