Crime

BREAKING: Dog Sets House On Fire

BREAKING: Dog Sets House On Fire

Information reaching Naija News House says that Dog Sets House On Fire

A dog accidentally set its owner’s house on fire, substantially causing damage in the home.

The incident happened in Parkville, Missouri, in the United States, on Friday, per BBC report.

Dog Sets House

Close Circuit TV footage shows that while attempting to reach a grease pan that had been left on the stove top, the dog unknowingly pressed the start knob with its paw, thereby activating the fire.

Local fire department said no one was hurt by by inferno which was eventually put off.

The home owners were not at home at the time of the accident.

About the author

admin

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Your email address will not be published.