BREAKING: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ohanaeze Tells FG, Gives Reason With 5 Demands
Information reaching Naija News House says that Ohanaeze Tells FG to Release Nnamdi Kanu
THIS NATION MUST NOT FALL – OHANAEZE NDIGBO YOUTH
Events in the past years has greatly challenged our resolve to continually weigh in; Igbo youths are buffeted with perennial failure of our leaders to arrest the social economic drift, which unfortunately has placed the collective future of NIGERIA YOUTHs on the slab.
We are alarmed that since the advent of our nascent democracy, successive leaders has learnt no useful lessons from our malady.
Though nation-building and nation branding policies are in principle available to all countries, we assert that the opportunities and potential benefits of such strategies strongly depend on countries’ historical, demographic, cultural, and socioeconomic conditions.
Nigeria with colonial legacies, and a profoundly heterogeneous society, and weak economic foundations, it is pertinent to identify a home grown solution in halting this drift.
Nigeria, is unfortunately at the precipice; citizens are now at the mercy of economic buccaneers whose sole purpose is to engineer clash and divert our attention from the realities of our time.
There is a paradox at the heart of the contemporary Igbo youths, who rightly feels alienated and bewildered over the lack of clarity of vision. It is on this premise that NDIGBO YOUTHS Worldwide, under the dynamic leadership of Engr Damian Okafor, demand in following order.
(1) That the President of the federal republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Mohammadu Buhari. GCFR, rejig his administration’s security architecture to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians, and also bridge the gap between the leaders and the led.
(2) That the federal government, should immediately declare a state of emergency to deplorable south east roads, which has turned a death trap.
(3) That Ndigbo Youth, should be given a level playing field, and empowered economically like their counterparts in other part of the country so as to enable us discharge our civic duties, and expedite action on the release of 19 Igbo youths who are being persecuted on Trump up charges.
(4) That the illegal detention of our brother and son Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, be revisited and subsequently released with immediate effect.
(5) That the south east governors should put every mechanisms in place to encourage Ndigbo Youths, to fully take charge of the operational runnings of our local security outfit, known as EBUBE AGU.
Mazi Chika Art Adiele
National Publicity Secretary
Ohanaeze Ndigbo worldwide youth wing
Release Nnamdi Kanu