Beware Of These 5 Enemies Of Your Marriage
Beware of these 5 enemies of your marriage. Proverbs 11:29 He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool shall be servant to the wise of heart.
1. FAMILY MEMBERS SEEKING ATTENTION & CONTROL
Hold your marriage away from family members who tend to lose track over you because of the closeness between you and your spouse. While you visit or sleep, your marriage is under pressure.
Keep it so far from your house.
-Micah 7:5-6 Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.
For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man’s enemies are the men of his own house.
2. UNGODLY FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES.
Don’t stick close to non-believers and those who destroyed their homes. They may be coworkers or childhood friends, but they’re going to ruin your family.
Psalms 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
3. YOUR TEMPER
Your temper is capable of destroying you. You can only handle it. It’s not just through prayer, but through decision-making and execution. Refuse to respond as you have always done. If you’re really angry, you may lose control.
-Proverbs 19:11 The discretion of a man deferreth his anger; and it is his glory to pass over a transgression.
4. YOUR CAREER
1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Your career is an enemy of your marriage when it is an excuse for any of the following;
1. No time for fellowship with Gid
2. No family alter
3.No Period Of Personal Commitment
4.No time for re-creation with the family.
5.Atrracts pride and arrogance, making the squirrel like and acquired property.
5. EXCUSE & PROCRASTINATION ON SACRIFICE.
Your marriage puts us at risk any time you hesitate in obedience to divine guidance. There are wars that you can not combat with contacts and credentials, postponing divine guidance is a chance of fate.
Beware Of These
– 2 2 Samuel 24:24- And the king said unto Araunah, Nay; but I will surely buy it of thee at a price: neither will I offer burnt offerings unto the LORD my God of that which doth cost me nothing. So David bought the threshingfloor and the oxen for fifty shekels of silver.25And David built there an altar unto the LORD, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings. So the LORD was intreated for the land, and the plague was stayed from Israel.
Beware of these 5 enemies of your marriage, this is very helpful. What do you think?