Bahrain Govt Condemns Killing Of Muslims, Attacks On Mosques In Nigeria, Reveals Next Action
Information reaching Naija News House says that Bahrain Govt Condemns Killing Of Muslims, Attacks On Mosques In Nigeria
The Kingdom of Bahrain has condemned the recent killing of Muslim faithfuls and mosques in Nigeria.
In a statement on Sunday, the Kingdom’s ministry of Foreign Affairs said the attacks contradict all moral, humanitarian and religious principles.
“The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Bahrain strongly condemns the two terrorist attacks on a mosque and a bus in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, which led to the death and injury of dozens of people, which contradict all moral, humanitarian and religious values and principles,” the Bahrain ministry of foreign affairs in the statement said.
Last week, not less than nine worshippers were reported killed when gunmen suspected to be bandits attacked mosques in Ba’are in Mashegu Local Government Area of Niger State.
While the police commissioner in the state, Bala Kuryas, told newsmen that nine people were killed in the attack, residents of the community said the figure released by the police didn’t capture the number of worshippers killed during the attack on the mosque.
Killing Of Muslims
In August, 28 Muslim pilgrims travelling back to their homes in Ikare, Ondo state from a Muslim New Year programme held in Bauchi were gruesomely killed in Rukaba area of Plateau state.
While 25 people died on the spot, three others died two days later in hospital from injuries sustained during the attack.
The development forced Plateau State Governor Simon Lalong to impose curfew on Bassa, Jos North and Jos South Local Government Areas.
Bahrain government also sympathised with the President Muhammadu Buhari regime and families of victims that lost their lives during the attacks
Killing Of Muslims