Politics

BREAKING: 2023: No Elections In South-East, Says Simon Ekpa

BREAKING: 2023: No Elections In South-East, Says Simon Ekpa

BREAKING: 2023: No Elections In South-East, Says Simon Ekpa

Simon Ekpa, the self-acclaimed disciple of the Indigenous People of Biafra leader, Nnamdi Kanu, has officially ended the five-day sit-at-home order in the South-East region of Nigeria.

Ekpa in a video posted on YouTube on Wednesday night, announced the end of the five-day sit-at-home order, terming it “historic and successful” for Biafraland.

Also in a new development, our correspondent noticed that in the caption of the video, Ekpa wrote that the 2023 elections will not hold in the South-East region, saying it is a “sacrifice” that the people of Biafra have to make.

He also wrote that “ending Nigeria” is a task that must be done by 2023.

The caption reads, “To end Nigeria in 2023 is a task that must be done! There will be no general election in Biafraland in 2023, it is a sacrifice and a task that must be done by all Biafrans across the globe.

“I want every Biafran to watch this broadcast and share widely. Don’t miss it…Follow enterbiafra.com to know How IPOB activities delaying Fulanisation of Nigeria.

South-East
Simon Ekpa

“I am Simon Ekpa, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s disciple on Biafra restoration.”

It was reports that the the five-day sit-at-home order had led to the killing of many residents in the South-East over the last five days.

Ekpa in a viral video had ordered the people of the South-East to observe a sit-at-home from December 9-14, 2022. An order that has been marked by bloodshed and destruction of lives and properties in the region by its enforcers.

Although IPOB, through its Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, denied ever issuing any sit-at-home order on the days mentioned above, violence had continued to reign in the region.

Also, the detained IPOB leader, Kanu, condemned the attacks ongoing in the eastern region of the country following Ekpa’s five-day sit-at-home order.

Subsequently Kanu’s brother, Emmanuel, had also condemned the attacks saying Ekpa had acted like a “paid agent.”

The PUNCH had earlier reported that aggrieved Nigerians in their thousand are signing a petition calling for Ekpa’s arrest appealing to the Finnish government, Nigerian government and the European Union to effect same.

The petition as at Thursday morning had been signed by 2,761 persons, calling for Ekpa’s arrest for “terrorism and genocide.”

The petition reads in part, “One Simon Ekpa (also known as Ifeanyi Njoku), a Nigerian living in Finland, and holding Finnish citizenship, has by proxies, successfully established and coordinated an armed rebel group in Eastern Nigeria whom he now wields to destroy lives, property, and businesses in Eastern Nigeria.

“He’s been seen countless times, using his media platforms in Finland to issue orders to his armed goons in Eastern Nigeria to launch deadly attacks on millions of people in the region for flouting his sit-at-home orders.“Simon is a separatist fighting for state secession but has never been brave enough to come home and lead the war from the front in Nigeria. He is rather igniting and fueling terror on his ethnic group who decline his call for secession.

“Simon’s action is stirring up bloodbath – a genocide in the region, and innocent women, children, the aged and youths are the victims dying everyday.

“Sign the petition, and share it everywhere, to call on the Finnish Government, EU, The Nigerian Government to arrest Mr. Simon Ekpa, and investigate all his heinous crimes and terror activities in Eastern Nigeria.”.

About the author

admin

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *